Erros Callidus

Muted Musings of a maybe-Mystic.

Name:
Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan

Working/living/learning/loving... Anywhere and anytime, and if there's shooting involved it just keeps life interesting and adds needed motivation to keep moving!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Convergence

Convergence
Conception of the will and desire
for that which is impossibly
possible through the ONE
ONE who moves unseen and unknown
the threads of thought
weft of will and fabric of fate
are constructs through which our
fragile psychoses try to work
while all along the ONE
ONE who moves unseen and unknown
is knowing
only knowing, but in that knowing
all possible perceptions and pain
are brought together and moved
beyond and behind our limited
sight lines, angles and
fields of fire and love
brought back to
Convergence
Release
Forgiveness

6 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Good stuff Matt.

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I am so sleep deprived that right now I cannot even process this...so I'll come back later to re-read this....

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some good stuff! It's been a long while since I have been on here to comment, I had to re do my account(forgot my password).

1:37 PM  
Blogger Erros said...

Soo... my question is why is it good stuff? Why is this different from a hundred other things you've read and the other things I've written? I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm genuinely curious. I wrote it from a very specific set of circumstances and didn't think it would mean much to anybody else...

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* Ok I'm back to comment but I dont' think I'm any less sleep deprived than the last time I commented.

I will try to translate what I got out of it when I read it.

You are saying that only God can make your will and your desire the same. That maybe sometimes it's the mixture of "fate" and God's will that makes things happen the way that they do. Also saying that God can remove your pain (wherever it comes from) to where you will not ever have to remember it again, or be hurt by it again. Maybe then you are saying that you feel as though when God's will, and your desire meet, and when he takes your pain away from you these things that are sometimes different are able to become as one, and then you are able to release this, and understand forgiveness.

I have no idea, but for a sleep deprived mom I hope I took a pretty good stab at your writing.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you still there?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home